Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Throw the flag against: Michelle Obama. Call: Illegal shift

from the McClatchy Washington Bureau By Steven Thomma

What happened: In her Monday night speech to the Democratic National Convention, Barack Obama's wife said she gave up what sounded like a lucrative career for public service.

"In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much," she said. "See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, working to empower young people to volunteer in their communities."

Why that's wrong: more

I'm not sure what's going on but even McClatchy is getting into the act. Is this really a turn in mainstream media bias or... could it be that Mrs. Clinton would like to run again and it would be a lot better for her if it was in four years rather than eight?

No comments: