Thursday, September 4, 2008

WOW!!!


That's all I can say about Sarah Palin's speech tonight. Rudy got everyone all worked up as the opening act and Sarah came in and brought the house down!

I have never seen energy like that for a candidate - anywhere, anytime.

The media and the Democrats are going to regret going after the good governor the way they have. The gloves are off and Sarah is kickin' ass and takin' names!

If you missed it - don't read the transcript - go watch it - start to finish.

Anyone who questioned McCain's choice before tonight will no longer have that luxury in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing that worries me now is that National Enquirer story that's out there about her having an affair. Normally it wouldn't, but after they were right about Edwards, I have to be cautious! Hopefully its nothing.
Tim Goetz

Author said...

Couldn't agree more. My gut tells me there is nothing to this story but there's always that tiny bit of doubt if the Enquirer has their teeth in it.
They seem to be hedging a bit on what they've got so we'll see.
I would be absolutely crushed if this turned out to be true. I don't think it is.